Tuesday 3 June 2008

Lay It All Down

If I am really honest the last few weeks have been incredibly tough - I don't really want to go into details but it has been a constant battle over different things and situations. There have been many tears in the lone hour and much straight talking from my husband, it feels like each day is a battle and each day presents itself with the challenges of getting on with what the day holds. I long desperately for answers to prayer, I watch Todd Bentley on TV with miracle after miracle and I sit empty handed waiting and wondering if a miracle will ever come to this home.

Last night I received an e-mail from www.hopewhenithurts.co.uk our website and although this is not unusual - what was said to me was a timely encouragement, with a song mentioned that the person concerned had found really helpful. So this evening I looked it up on you tube and discovered a song that I can understand the depths of and long for the heights and celebration of - meanwhile I know that I need to lay it all down and anyone who knows me will know that this is not something I do easily, in fact it is something that I really battle with because at the end of the day I still hurt. I pray that one day I will know what it is to lay it all down and just know God saturating my life with peace and ease and no condemnation................ this is the song that the person told me about.............

No comments: