Tuesday 8 April 2008

Just one touch from the King

Last year I read a book by Mark Stibbe called 'One touch from the King changes everything'- it made a big impression on me and a lot of points that he made I have mulled over a lot since I read it.
Two weeks today while on holiday I spent the day in bed sleeping as I felt so rough - I haven't been right since and now see my husband going through where I have been - he is a few days behind me with symptoms. I have been praying for complete restoration of health for both of us - there is so much on and I really want to be 100%, I am missing out on things and feeling quite isolated and I really want my man to be 100% - I see him carrying so much and under a huge amount of things that he HAS to do, I know that over the next month or two he is working weekends and weekdays and his evenings are stacked and I just can't see a break coming up for him; so I know that he needs to be at full health for work, Church, Alpha, home etc so I have been praying that he would know that one single touch - that would be all that it takes if God touched him. In light of this prayer this song has been often on my heart, my CD player and my lips in the shower in recent days! One touch from the King changes everything - one touch, just one touch!


No comments: